Free 30-Day Bike Returns
We're incredibly confident that you'll love our wide range of bikes; however, if for any reason you don't, we've got you covered with our free 30-day return policy. Yes, you heard it right – we offer a full refund for the bike, and we'll even pick it up from your doorstep, all at no extra cost to you!
Note: Outlet sales are final
All we ask is that you keep the original box and packaging, and make sure to follow our simple terms and conditions. See Terms & Conditions >>
30-Day Parts & Accessories Easy Returns
At BikesOnline, we understand that sometimes your needs or preferences might change. That's why we've crafted a 30 day easy return and exchange policy specifically for our parts and accessories (P&A). Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase, and we want to make the process as straightforward as possible. See Terms & Conditions >>
Free Bike Return Terms & Conditions
- The Free 30-day Bike Return is applicable to all bikes at BikesOnline and begins from the date of delivery. Just let us know within 30 calendar days from delivery if you'd like to return the bike.
- Feel free to unpack and assemble the bike for sizing and inspection purposes. However, we kindly request that you refrain from test rides to avoid any wear and tear. Failure to comply with these terms or returning bikes in anything less than "as new" condition may result in a minimum restocking fee of $50 or even void the right to a refund.(see examples below).
- If your bike arrived damaged, please report it as soon as possible. Snap some photos of the damage and email them to us via our contact form.
- Make sure to securely pack the bike in its original packaging when returning it. This includes the frame, wheels, and components. Hang on to the packaging just in case. How to pack a bicycle and box it for transport and travel
- You'll need to be present on the scheduled pickup day to hand the bike to the courier.
- If we attempt a pickup and it's unsuccessful due to the item not being ready, we incur a re-booking fee. We can arrange another pickup on your behalf, but any additional fees will need to be passed on to you, which may be deducted from your total refund.
- Damage resulting from improper use, policy abuse, or incorrect assembly, such as damaged pedal threads, tire dirt, frame scratches, or any other damages, will be charged at full retail rates. (see examples below).
- If the bike sustains damage during the return transit due to inadequate packaging by the customer, we reserve the right to charge you the cost of replacing the damaged part or component. Be sure to check out our repacking guide.
- Refunds will be processed after one of our mechanics thoroughly inspects the returned bike. Please understand that this process may take up to 5 business days after the bike is received.
- Refunds will be issued promptly once the bike receives approval from our mechanics. In the rare case of an issue during inspection, we'll contact you regarding policy violations and fees. Please note that some banks may take up to 10 business days to finalize the transaction after we issue the refund.
- The refund for the bike does not include any shipping costs associated with your original transaction. However, the return shipping within our 30-day policy is on the house.
What will result in a restocking fee:
- Scuffs, scratches and signs of excessive use on components and frames
- Signs of excessive drivetrain wear
- Bikes ridden in adverse weather and not returned in like-new conditions
- Bikes showing damage to the frame or other components
- Bikes incorrectly or insufficiently packaged
- Damage incurred in the return shipping due to improper packaging
Bike Return FAQ
What If You Want to Keep Your Bike?
No need to worry! Just keep riding! Beyond the free 30-day return period, your bike is still covered by the BikesOnline consumer guarantee.
What If You Received a Damaged Bike in Transit?
If you've received a bike that's been damaged in transit, please snap some photos of the damage and send them to us via our contact form.
What If You Received a Bike with an Issue?
We're sorry to hear you're having trouble, especially with your brand new bike. We're here to assist, and the sooner we know about it, the better. Please reach out to us via our contact form.
To help us help you, provide us with:
- A quick explanation of the issue with your product.
- Your order or invoice number.
- Photos or videos of the issue.
With these details, we'll swing into action to get you back on your bike, whether you're hitting the road or the trails, as quickly as possible. Your satisfaction is our top priority!
Do I Get a Refund for the Initial Shipping Cost?
While we're happy to cover the return shipping and pickup costs, please note that the initial shipping cost will not be refunded.
How Is the Bike Picked Up from My Address?
We'll coordinate the pickup of your packaged bike for free. We'll work with you to schedule a convenient pickup date at your designated address. To ensure a smooth process, be present on the scheduled date to hand the bike over to our courier. We recommend giving our carrier FedEX, a call on the morning of the pickup to get an estimated time of arrival.
What About My Accessories?
Our standard returns policy applies to unused accessories. You can check out our Refund & Exchange Policy.
When Will I Get My Refund?
Refunds will be processed after one of our mechanics thoroughly inspects the returned bike
30-Day Parts & Accessories Easy Returns Terms & Conditions
Conditions of return
- Goods can be returned within 30 days of delivery and must be in the original packaging as new - no signs of installation, damage or wear, tags (if present) still attached.
- Must be in original packaging which is not damaged as new conditions, not ripped, torn, stickers or tape.
- If an item has been deemed or used upon its return, we will contact you directly. We will be asking for the shipping fee to be covered to get the used item back to you.
- Please inform us via email here, before you send an item back to us to speed up the refund/exchange process.
- BikesOnline reserves the right to refuse any returned item without notice if we deem the return to not meet guidelines set upon creation of a refund.